- CleanTech Energy Commercial Terms and Conditions V2010
- CleanTech Energy Non-Standard – Small Use Customer Pack V2010
- CleanTech Energy Standard Form Contact – Customer Schedule
- CleanTech Energy Standard Form Contract
- Life Support Equipment Registration Form
- CleanTech Energy Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy
- CleanTech Energy Pty Ltd – Electricity Retail Licence
- Code of Conduct for the Supply of Electricity to Small Use Customers
- Electricity Industry (Customer Transfer) Code 2016
- Electricity Industry (Metering) Code 2012
- CleanTech Energy – ERA Electricity Retail Licence Performance Data 2019
- CleanTech Energy – ERA Electricity Retail Licence Performance Data 2020
Feedback, Complaints and Dispute Resolution
At CleanTech Energy we are committed to delivering the highest level of customer service. We want to make sure you enjoy being a customer of CleanTech Energy and would love your feedback to help us to continue to improve our service. We encourage you to contact CleanTech Energy in the first instance to enable a quick and effective resolution of any issues.
You can do this in a number of ways by:
- Calling the team on (08) 6147 7555
- Sending an email to us at email@example.com
- Posting your comments to:
CleanTech Energy Pty Ltd
PO Box 262
Need to escalate a matter further?
At anytime you can tell us that you wish to escalate a matter. If this happens we will refer your query or complaint to a senior manager. At this point we will also remind you of your right to refer the matter to the Energy Ombudsman of Western Australia.